Pamoja Impact – Democracy on the Blockchain
In order to benefit the large number of people in largest possible ways, Pamoja Impact will place our social enterprise model on the blockchain in a series of decentralized and democratic organizations that solely exist on the blockchain.
The organizations referred to as Decentralized Autonomous Organizations or Decentralized Autonomous Corporations will have the following structure;
- President | Owner| CEO – overseeing Federations per region/county
- Overseers – overseeing regional Clusters
- Directors – overseeing specific groups
- Members – of a particular group
The DAOs/DACs will have the following characteristics;
- Add/Remove voting members to the organizations
- Any member can make a proposal
- Ability to create Smart Contracts
- Composition of the blockchain congress
- Shareholder tokens based
- DAOs/DACs can own shares of other DAOs or be apart of a federation of DAOs
- Token contracts pegged on the value of a specified cryptocurrency
The Decentralized Autonomous Organizations will integrate the various ecosystems in areas of focus e.g Producers (fresh produce, food grains & proteins) Retail (warehousing, food banks & small urban stores) and consumers; Nonprofits, Entrepreneurs, Governments and Individuals.
We need players across all fields to bring our vision to fruition.
Are you a:
- Fresh food producer
- Food retailer/grocer
- Food blogger/writer
- Philanthropist | Nonprofit
- Food processor
WE NEED YOU.
Join the Pamoja Community Today, and be part of the future.
Register! Sign up!