Charity According To Deuteronomy 15:11
Deuteronomy 15:11 – there will always be poor people in the land.
Therefore I command you to be open-handed towards your brothers and towards the poor and the needy in your land.
- School going orphans and vulnerable children either infected or affected by the HIV/aids pandemic
- Vulnerable children who have been sheltered in the child recue centres/homes
- Low income expectant/pregnant mothers
- Babies in kindergarten and day care aged 0 – 3 years old
- The aged in the society aged 75+ years
- Low income families living below the poverty line or plunged into a financial crisis by a lost job, a medical emergency or other unexpected expense or loss of income.